Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Taking the plunge...





I was fascinated by this little seagull trying to ride into the coming wave and it just moves me so here I am…taking the plunge too but into “blogging”!
It has been my desire to put into writing my thoughts and let people read and say something in return and I just thought today is the best start and funny, though, that my star is on my side!

Well, i have a daily horoscopes delivered right thru my junk folder( am a newly subscriber, less than a month ago, for entertainment reason) which I don’t really bothered to check and for whatever reason I have checked it just now and today’s forecast for Cancer, it just put smile on my face!

“Your horoscope for September 1, 2008
If you have always felt the desire to do something as a writer, Mary Ann, now is the time to take the plunge. You certainly don't lack the imagination! The problem you have may be that you have more difficulties taking your prose seriously. Don't think so seriously about being a "Writer." Just write! And above all, don't hesitate to let people read what you write. A writer's group would be a great way for you to come out of hiding."

Well, i didn't write it, am just sharing it! :)

No comments: